Improve your technique photography workshop
During this workshop you will learn the basics of (nature) photography and practice photography on the field.
Kristel will show you not only how to build up your photo but also look at the basics of a good composition.
From automatic to manual
- Kristel gives you a lot of space to expose your skills without the feeling you are a dummy – Dorothé | France
- We had a great day and learned a lot. My camera is less a black box now. I have changed my thinking and usage from semi automated analog way of working to manual digital by using all the options I have available. Thanks Kristel for your clear explanations. Looking forward to the next level – Coert/ The Netherlands
- read other
- Skills and camera equipment
- Basic techniques; aperture and shutter speed, exposure
- Camera modes and histogram
- Composition and photographic eye
- Working method and preparation
Who can sign up
- Individuals who just bought their first digital (SLR) camera and want to hear from a professional photographer how to use it and approach the various technical possibilities of their equipment.
- Individuals who own a digital camera and use its automatic modes only but who want to have more control over their equipment via the manual mode.
- Puy de Dôme area (Auvergne)
- English and/or Dutch/mix English-French
- 1 person 99,00 € PP
- 2 persons 89,00 € PP
- 3 persons or more 79 € PP
(not included traveling and/or accommodation costs).
Reservation and payment
- After a reservation you will receive a conformation e-mail with deposit and final payment and workshop location details. Suggestions for accommodations in the area can be sent.
- Please read Kristel’s Workshops and Tours Terms and Conditions before you make a reservation.
- Payment Currency: EURO €
What to bring
- Digital Camera (35mm preferred)
- Tripod (when available)
- Walking shoes
- All-weather clothes
- Rain trouser (depending on timeperiod)
- (Extra) memory card
- Full batteries
- ask for a local accommodation list and discount possibilities.
Please use this form to register or ask your questions: